On the way to your #dreamjobStepStone is one of the largest job sites in Europe and the secret of this success is mainly due to two factors: quality products and above all, passionate and talented people!
We are looking for a Scrum Master who has a real passion for making things work, sharing their knowledge and communicating with the wider business. For us, teamwork is everything. We listen to each other, we adapt and we value honest feedto help us keep on improving. You could be catalyst to make this happen.
What makes a Scrum Master role here both rewarding and challenging is the people we work with they are individuals who love what they do, even if they cannot always agree on how to accomplish it. If you enjoy collaborating with scrum teams to enable them to achieve their goals, apply now.
Your MissionWhat we value:
- Integrity – we know that things don’t always go well, embrace the chance to learn
- A real passion for all things Scrum and Agile
- Curiosity, there are always things to learn
- Opinions – shared nicely, of course
- Sunny disposition
- Happiness in getting things done
- Coaching the delivery team on the best way to utilize Scrum to deliver value
- Help facilitating and improving the Scrum ceremonies
- Leading the team into becoming autonomous
- Supporting the team to remove impediments to delivery
- Ensuring the team inspects and adapts their Scrum processes and behaviors
- Participating in and contributing to the wider Scrum Master Community of Practice
Who are you ?
- Great knowledge of Scrum
- A desire to leave things in a better state than you found them
- Good communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Good conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Good coaching skills
- Fluent English
- A competitive salary package with many social benefits (group and hospital insurance, meal vouchers, eco checks, etc.)
- 20 days of legal leave + 10 public holidays + 9 ADV days
- In addition, we offer you the opportunity to have real development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
- The advantage of working in a stable and diversified team in the heart of Brussels
- Fresh fruit every day to recharge your energy
- And to finish the week off well, an afterwork is organized on Friday on our large terrace!
Interested?We are already waiting for your CV and cover letter in English, we look forward to getting to know you!
Please note that this position is NOT open for a freelance mission
Please also note that the position requires candidates with a valid residency and work permit for Belgium.