You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We are looking for a data-driven intern to join our Dockers Merchandising Team at Levi Strauss & Co. Europe, in our European Headquarters based in Brussels.
While Designers set the trends for new ranges, Merchandisers do the strategic thinking that decides where those ranges will be available. Will the next big thing be our next big seller? It could be your call. You’ll make decisions that have an impact on the profitability of your brand. There’s more to it than number crunching. It’s why your style of thinking is so important. You’ll be the sort of plugged-in, offbeat thinker who can spot the trends to grow sales. You’ll help make sure our products are in the right place, at the right time – whether it’s in-store or online. Good merchants are born explorers, who have a good eye for detail and can root out the insights others may miss, they have the imagination to see beyond the obvious and excel in dynamic environments.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Merchandising Assistant Intern to provide daily support for the Merchandisers in the form of ad-hoc analysis, sample management, and event organization.
About the Job
- You'll prepare monthly competitor analysis reports covering: new product launches, product promotion, and price architecture changes.
- You'll maintain stock, storage space, and samples.
- You'll support shipments (merchandising, shipments and documents).
- You'll help with the preparation of presentations, collect and research information, reports...
- You'll coordinate content for seasonal Linebook and Seasonal Tools for sell-in.
- You'll help prepare the sell-out dashboard (i.e. by presenting samples of best and worse items by channel to the Merchandising team).
- You'll prepare and provide product training.
- You'll formulate and build analysis tools.
- You hold a degree (or still studying ) business, management or any related studies or you have finished your studies within last year.
- MS Office does not have mysteries for you, particularly Excel (can perform complex functions).
- You are passionate about Fashion and you have a strong affinity with our brands.
- You have a hand-on mentality, always ready to multitask and take initiatives.
- You consider yourself as a self-starter, willing to take initiatives but still with an analytical and well-organized mindset.
- You react to project adjustments and last-minute changes promptly and efficiently.
- You are fluent in English (any additional European language is an asset).
Start date: as soon as possible for at least 6 - 12 months.
What We Offer
- The chance to learn and build your career starting with a world-renowned, historic fashion brand that lives by our values and with a large public commitment to driving our capabilities in advanced analytics.
- A chance to be involved in change in an organization undergoing growth and transformation.
- A diverse, international environment of thoughtful, inspiring people.
A fun, creative, modern casual dress culture.