About PromptoAt Prompto we're revolutionizing the way real estate is sold. ️ Our software leaves dull 2D floor plans behind, and offers full interactive experiences. Prospective buyers can now literally take a walk in their personalized future home, increasing the likelihood of buying the property by 23%. ↗️
As one of the leading proptech companies in the world, we aim for the stars. With headquarters in Ghent, Belgium, we are expanding internationally at a fast pace. If #innovation, #technology and #realestate make your heart beat faster: don't think twice and join our team of 40 rockstars!
About your job
To transform 2D floor plans into full 3D experiences, a lot of work and communication has to be done. That's where you come in! As a Project Manager at Prompto your responsibilities include:
- Designing a roadmap for every project: which 3D artistst will work on it, what are the deadlines?
- ✔️ Following up on the roadmap, keeping an eye on the time, the budget & the scope.
- Working closely with your colleagues, sales, 3D and development.
- ️ Staying in touch with the client while the property is brought to life, making sure they are blown away by the results.
- Party like a rockstar when another beautiful project has been delivered succesfully!
About your teamAs a Project Manager, you will become the 3rd member of our awesome project management team. You report directly to the Head of Project.
Everyone in the company is result-driven, customer-oriented but also team-loving. We give and receive constructive feedto eachother, without losing that pinch of positive energy.
- You have the Prompto DNA: ambitious, open and always in for a laugh.
- At least 2 years of project management experience for large projects in a fast-paced environment.
- It's in your nature to take the lead and get sh t done.
- You enjoy keeping a lot of plates spinning at the same time.
- You're customer-oriented, team l ving and result-driven.
- You have excellent listening, speaking and writing skills (ENG + NL)
- ! Bonus points if you have affinity with
- real estate development
- new digital technologies like 3D, animations, VR, ...
What we offer
- High-impact position in a fast-growing scale-up.
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew.
- Attractive salary package including meal vouchers, pension plan, hospital insurance, eco vouchers & sectoral bonus.
- Flexible hours and possibilities to work (partially) remote.
- Awesome office in Ghent, right next to the Sint-Pieters station.
- ️ The opportunity to shake up the future of the real estate market with an innovative product.