We currently have a vacancy for a Process Engineer Pringles Plant- Mechelen.
Product Supply Manufacturing is responsible for every aspect of product making and is recognized as an industry leader for the development of innovative production systems and technologies.
You will have responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment / processes and the motivation of the people working in the Pringles plant in Mechelen.
Your responsibilities can range from production process analysing / optimization as a Process Engineer or implementation of new equipment / product upgrades as a project engineer or maintenance engineer to a raw material manager who stays in contact with our suppliers in order to optimize the needed raw material for the production process.
- To identify , prioritize and eliminate process losses
- To build the process capability & control (PQM/ MU)
- To provide feedback to design and lead smart standardization deployment
- To define the equipment standards
- To lead the change management & validation processes
- To lead and build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- To lead process benchmarking & reapplication
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Design, implement and maintain systems to collect and analyze data for critical product and process parameters.
- Use this data to identify process losses.
- Work with line management to prioritize improvement opportunities.
- Eliminate or reduce (prioritized) losses through making process or work system changes.
- Participate in the daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
- Own critical daily management systems, e.g. centre-lining (run-to-target).
- Use Reliability Engineering tools to drive center-lining and loss elimination
- Standardize equipment and work processes. Own the change management system for a designated process. Update process control strategies and operating procedures as changes occur.
- Share and reapply learning across processes, modules and plants.
- Prepare and give training on process/equipment changes.
- Develop him/ herself through participating in corporate and external training.
- You are bi-lingual Dutch/English
- Spend 80% of his/her time on the floor.
- Become a technical expert for a designated process.
- Qualify on all basic operating roles.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please apply via
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact .
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.